<>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Adoption

Uugggggghhhh I am feeling crazy today!!! for the past couple of weeks ive been glued to the computer. A adoptive Mom/ freind is adopting from Ukraine. There was no update for a while. does she not know im going crazy here!!!
Jim and I started our adoption journey to Ukraine. We had everything ready, all the papers were ready to go. we just didnt have enough money and I just go off the fertility rollercoaster. So with that said im just alittle excited/jealous. I want to go. :(
It was meant to be because I have 3 wonderful childern. Speaking of my kids were sick with the flu. My job is not always understanding about staying home. being in nursing you would think they would. I tried to post pictures. My laptop wont let me. So I guess Ill have to get on the old crapper puter.

No comments: