<>

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful day 3

I have a few things I wanna post along with my thankfulness :)

October 28th my friend and I drove an  hour and 1/2 to see Chad Calek from Paranormal State. He is the BIGGER guy that investigates Not Ryan the main guy. He was promoting his new show "The ghost prophecies" airing on A&E Nov. 28. and he also has a new show called American ghost hunters. Not sure if Ryan is in that one. We also found out he is the producer  of all the shows. Aaaannnd he is from around here. Here is a picture of me and Chad.
I was excited and this was a weird picture of me but oh well.

I also wanted to post a picture of the kids from Halloween but blogger wont let me.

Sooo on to the Thankful stuff. I am thankful for a a wonderful husband. He puts up with me and lets me do what I want. He is also a good father.

No comments: