<>

Friday, April 1, 2011

30 day blog challenge day 1

Meaning behind my blog title: Hope is not lost.... only found. It seems like a long story to me because I'm not a real good typer. My husband and I tried for several years to have kids on our own but it never happened. now looking back we tried too long. We jumped from fertility drug to International adoption I should say failed International adoption. We just couldn't come up with the funds. I was on a roller coater from hell. We decided to do foster care and everyone said THEN you'll get preg-o. Wrong but oh well. Our first placement were to little girls 2 and 3 1/2 and filled my heart up!! they were our first placement and we got to adopt them 2 years later. I found the saying "Hope is not lost... only found" in a book and I realized I was on a roller coaster and couldn't get off I didn't want to do foster care I wanted to have a baby I wanted to finish MY International adoption. And I think I had given up hope and just went with the foster care cuz that's what Jim wanted. My girls filled my heart up with everything that I thought was missing and I would never want to change a thing. I love them as if I gave birth to them. Then we got a little boy 15 months and adopted him a year later. 

No comments: