<>

Saturday, July 23, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

The past week has been sooo hot we have been stuck in the house just to keep cool. We did have a pool, not a real big pool but big enough for all of us to keep cool. but kids kept getting it dirty by going in and out and now they don't want to swim in it.
I have been busy keeping my Mom happy since my brother (who lived with her) was put in jail for being behind in child support. So keeping her from being lonely and crying all day, my kids have been going over and staying the night and watering her flowers. full time job!!!!!

The county fair is here not sure I want to take the kids, we usually wait for the State fair since we just live a couple of blocks we just walk.

Destiny has been gone for 2 weeks to my sisters farm, and I have to say its been a real quiet 2 weeks!!!

Well if we have anymore of the 100 temps Ill be back complaining about it!!!

No comments: