<>

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Green beans for breakfast?????

Tradition is you eat cereal, toast, eggs or what ever???? Some have had steak and eggs. ok if you can eat steak for breakfast or sugary cereal why not green beans??
The thing is not many kids would eat "Green Beans" let alone for breakfast but My kid loves cold green beans out of the can and if he wants to eat them for break fast he will! My husband tried to tell me "You don't eat green beans for breakfast!" Where does it say that?? There is no law or rules we follow by that says "NO GREEN BEANS FOR BREAKFAST" If he chooses that over cereal then it's ok with me!!!1 :P

Today we went to the pumpkin patch. It was a nice day to go and I think every one was thinking the same thing. I will try to post some pictures later.

No comments: