<>

Monday, October 6, 2008

Me

I'm married to my high school sweet heart, 3 kids adopted from foster care, 2 dogs and one guinea pig. I work full time and wish I could stay home with my kids. My house is a wreck most times and I spend most days off trying to get it back in order.

My husband and I wasted and I use the cause as you know I am 38 going on 40 :P We wasted 3 or 4 years on trying to get prego and never did. We tried international adoption and financially could not come up with the money.
A family member told us to try foster care. I really was against it but we did thinking I would get my mind off getting PG and then it would happen.

Our first placement were 2 little girls 2 and 3 and 1 month later she turned 4. They are the best thing that ever happened to us. They came to us in July of 04 and was adopted Oct. 06
Our same case worker called us asking us if we wanted to take a little boy 15 months and we did. He was adopted Dec. 07. We went from 0 to 3 and they didn't come with instructions .. LOL
I am also trying to work up a support group/web site with some friends to talk to others with kids that has issues. Both my girls are RAD girls. So behaviors are a daily thing in our house.

I hope to keep up to date with this. I am afraid I will have nothing to say that means anything. Well, Thats all for tonight.

No comments: