<>

Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday



Today was a good day.... HOT but good. A friend and I took our kids to the kiddie pool just like old times. When we were sahms. What was really great was nobody was really there. It usually is packed. I should have taken pictures but the brain was on overload, We packed like we were going camping.

Fathers day was ... ok, I had to work. I bought him some stuff and took him out to eat. Thats about all.

Im not really liking summer so far. Rain and thunder storms, tornados and now HOT muggy heat. And when I go t work I have to wear unbreathable clothes.
Well, the dogg is telling me it's time for bed. I would hae more time if I wasnt soo addicted to facebook. I have reunited with some old friends from hight school, LOVE IT!!!! Plus Farm Town.

So I gotta go. I posted a picture of the puggies. I had to put them on the wash machine, it was the only way to get them to sit still.

No comments: