<>

Friday, June 11, 2010

Blahness

Im feeling I need a therapy break, um.. like 2 weeks. Today was a RAD day. I can say I was not the best mommy today. All three ganged up on me and I let them get to me. My Moms birthday is tomorrow and we took her out to eat, I was soo frustrated Im sure she (my Mom) could have did with out it was not enjoyable if thats a word. My husband was yelling at one kid and I was yelling at another. They were acting like a bunch of uncaged apes. My oldest is 9 almost 10 and she was the worst. I know my actions were crazy today and I am not happy with myself. My oldest came up to me a few min. ago and said sorry for the way she acted. That is alot for a RAD kid and I am so proud of her of course I told her I was proud of her for it too. I also apologized for yelling at her. I am soooo ready for school to start!!!

No comments: