<>

Friday, October 15, 2010

Yesterday was my 15th wedding anniversary. I wanted to have a party.. Jim didn't. We got a sitter and we went out to eat. That's it. I guess that's what ya do when your OLD.

This week was a busy week. Jim;s birthday, kids fundraising stuff for school (note to self next year were not doing cookie dough fundraiser) Our wedding annv. and ghost hunting.  we had 2 different place to hunt at and I attended only one. Oh crap I forgot I helped with Cowen's kindergarten class to the pumpkin patch. See how busy I was? plus the kids go to rock solid on wed. evenings.
I think this weekend the whole family will go to the pumpkin Patch. We usually have been there a few times already. Sunday is a day for doing laundry and cleaning up the house Yippee.

I also have a new job that starts in Nov. working with a little girl with down syndrome. She is the cutest little thing!!!!!
I guess That's it for now

No comments: