<>

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brrrrrr we need to move to Arizona!!!

Im sitting here trying to keep warm. I used to LOVE the cold weather but gosh this winter is really cold. I guess a sign of getting old. hint.. hint. My birthday is just around the corner and I'll be "GULP" 40. My friend is having a party on her 40th I just might crawl under a rock!

Tonight was Teanna's winter program. I have a long bitch about that but I will save you the time and forget it. any way I tried to take pictures and my camera went dead. never fails.

On an exciting note,this morning the local news had a short segment on our ghost hunting. They played the evp's we had... I shouldnt say we. the Other gal I was with caught it on her recorder. So that was the excitment of the day. I didnt get much done, So I guess I try again tomorrow.

No comments: