<>

Thursday, December 17, 2009

more me

So Now Im home more and now I have to find things to write about. :P

I am finding myself walking around half crazy. I need to write a list or a list for each day of "THINGS TO DO" I know in my mind I have this or that to do but I find myself loafing around or facebooking. I am not a real go getter or clean freak. ahhh if a sock in the corrner for 3 days ... so what. Before I was working and too tired. now im home more, so now I have to motivate myself.
I entered a picture with my daughter and the 2 pugs sleeping with her,in a pet contest in the newspaper. It may not win but it was worth the try.

Im alittle worried about cutting my hours back. Im afraid we will fall behind. we will be ok but it will be tight.

Yesterday was a full day of running around. Cowen had OT at 10:30am-11:30 counciling 12pm -1 girls get out at 2 on wed. then it was to the store to pick up a few things for supper. Jim came home ate and left. His band is recording a cd so they have been busy with that. Today it was just OT for Cowen and the rest of the day he just bugged me about his nintindo dsi, it was taken away because he was naughty... so with daddy at work he thought he could work me HA and he did!

No comments: