<>

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

post #59

Hey, 2 days in a row!!
got up this morning and drop kids off to all the right places and bought my Mom breakfast and took it to her. Rained all day. I guess it stormed during the night and I didnt hear it ? Im starting to think mother nature is torturing us.
Had a talk to the hubby about another adoption and watching a couple of people adopting from Ukraine. He was not really excited about it. Our last attempt failed because of money and I think I went crazy, Soo I guess he's not wanting to go there again and money is the BIG issue.
We could do fostercare again and try to adopt that way but I feel like I have unfinished business, I WANT TO ADOPT FROM UKRAINE!
On to something else.
I made hamburger helper for supper. I havent made that in a long time so I made that with corn bread. I was going for fast and easy. I would post a picture but the laptop wont let me. So I guess I say good night.

No comments: