<>

Monday, May 17, 2010

sands through the hour glass

Im sad to see the weekend go. My job always haunts me. why am I still working there if I hate it soo much??? well, Im only working there every other weekend, I love what I do I just dislike the people running the place. I have worked there for 15 years and seen people come and go. But there is something bad going on and I dont want to be apart of it. Thats all Im gonna say.

Today was a beautiful day the sun was out and a cool breeze. I heard it might storm tomorrow :P I helped my Mom go through 3 boxes of crap. I think we need to go through a few each day until we clean her garage out. My brother is still living in the old house and we are slowly cleaning it out so we can sell it. Moving my Mom sounded like a good Idea at the time and none of my sibling's wanna help.

My friend Rach and I broke away from the kids after supper and went for a drive. Both our hubby's were real busy this weekend so we were stuck without any relief. So our drive was fun and much needed!
Good night!

No comments: