<>

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am sick again and I had no internet this morning, Talk about going crazy. I decided to sleep with My prince next to me on the couch.

Wednesdays Is D's day for therapy. Sometimes I like going and somedays I feel bad for her. She gives me good ideas how to deal with D's behaviors but I also think D needs to learn to talk about her feelings. She has issues/questions stuck deep down inside. She either is afraid to talk to me or she wants it all to her self. She truely is a wonderful kid. The break she had when she went to grandmas this last weekend was good. We were watching Hells kitchen and she said she wanted to go on that show, Jim giggled and said you hvae to know how to cook. She said she would make ramon noodles.

I got my hair cut yesterday. I made an appoint ment to color my hair next week. Thats if I don't chicken out. I have hi-lighted my hair but never went darker. We'll see.


My prince Bilbo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my kids seemed similar to D-always like something was bothering him. Even after 5 years with us now, it still seems like theres SOMETHING he wants to get out but I really don't think he even knows what it is. I think it's normal for older adopted children.

Nelly said...

It makes me sad, I wish I could take all her hurting away. Although She is forgetting more and more as she gets older and I think that bothers her to.