<>

Friday, February 13, 2009

Beautiful day in the neighborhood!!

The snow is blowing and I took the kids to daycare. Ok they wanted to go because they were having a Valentines party. I don't blame them. They have been cooped up in here all winter. They were out of school for conf. anyway.
So I am working on books for the kids for Valentine THANKS BRENDA for the Idea. I'm gonna scapbook a little thing or atleast try.
Destiny has been good lately. She is ungrounded from Walmart, She did great and acted like an 8yr old instead of a 2yr old. I trll her everyday how much I love her amd her sister. I truely feel blessed!!!!

I ran to the store in this yucky stuff. We are supose to get alot of snow. So now my frig is full and I wont have to worry about that this weekend or at least Jim doesn't. I have to work and he'll be stuck with them. So I bought tons of healthy munchy foods and some not.

Bilbo is sitting here staring at me, wanting me to let him out. He likes the snow, weird-o.
I was going to post a picture of my project but my camera is acting up. So I'll post one of my favorite pictures of my monkeys.

No comments: