<>

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CALLGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

Last night My husband and I moved some furniture from my Moms old house to storage and im feeling it today. My day started out crappy with a 10yr old melt down about shoes and continued the rest of the day (not the melt down just the crappy day). And why do I always get stuck filling the ice cube trays??????

Every thursday my Mom gets her hair fixed and I take her and after we go to lunch. Well, today she had it done because she has plans tomorrow. So that means I have the whole day to myself to finish my de-cluttering. My hubby is real worried that his stuff will disappear.
I am having trouble typing my arms hurt soo bad from moving all that furniture and I might have to do more on Friday :P

I was gonna post some pictures but I might have to do in another post. Kids yelling at each other and phone ringing. PLEEEEEEEEase take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: