<>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Are you prepared????

I was thinking as I was doing my dishes... ok I should back up. Earlier I was on the computer and was just hopping around to diff. blogs and I ran into a survival blog you know some people are prepared for any kinda thing that happens and they have stocked up food and other supplys. So i was doing my dishes and was thinking how Jim and I were when we first moved in together. He and I are the youngest of the families and spoiled (I know Jim was!) So being from NEBRASKA we moved to Texas when we were 20 and stupid. Jim had a job. It took me longer to find one, we had 1 car but we lived in a nice neighborhood and all our money went iinto rent. it sucked!!!!! We went with out food a few times or our friendly neighbor bought us some food. Being so away from home our parents told us we wouldnt make it. When I finally got a good job and making good money, Jims Mom got sick so we moved back and been here since. The one thing I told Jim was we were NEVER..NEVER going to go with out AGAIN!! SO I do stock up on stuff that is on sale that we eat the most. WE have never went with out. So back to the survival blog it has given me new Ideas to have ready or be prepared for other things that might happen like if the lights go out for a couple days or if shtf. here is a good website I always look at.   http://thesurvivalmom.com/

No comments: